RSS

Monday, January 18, 2010

Up With Pro Skills

So oddly enough some of you deiced that you were cool enough to come read this, or I have become so world renown with all my pro skills that you are researching history... of me.

I deiced to start this blog because I have got a bunch of jumbled and random information in my head that when used for a practice, would be considered, by me, pro skills. I believe I need to get this info out of my head so this seemed like the best idea, and maybe I may ( <---- See right there I just took a break to get some milk and I completely forgot what I was typing ) even be helpful to some of you out there. (<--- I just made this part up because I forgot what I was going to say and this seemed to fit. If it was ever my original idea I will never know )


A little background on me if you don't know me, but chances are you do and that is the only reason you are glancing over this. My hobbies are mostly doing stuff with new tech and making it work in the most efficient manner possible. Part of that skill is people as well. People are similar to computers in a way, or really computers are similar to people. That is why I like this field.

You will notice that some of my text seems broken, because this may often be off the top of my head and I might decided that I don't care what it says and post it without reading over it. Also my spelling sucks but thank God for spell check, or Google because I am using their browser.... and blogger... and email.... and voice mail.... so yeah.

I will probably post often or I may forget about this completely. Every time I do though I will put it up on my Facebook or something easy like that.

Right now this is the work in progress so I will see how it turns out.

First tiny bit of advice so you don't leave with nothing.... (<--- put my self on the spot now I am drawing a blank) stop using Windows XP and Windows 7 is worth the buy. More on that later.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great start. As an idea, you could also talk about new technology that is coming out.

    ReplyDelete